ID’s ‘Signs Of A Psychopath’ 5×08 I’m Gonna Recycle a Snitch: Where is Angela Simpson Now?

Where is Killer Angela Simpson Now

Terry Neely Murder – Where is Angela Simpson Now? – In the Investigation Discovery crime series “Signs Of A Psychopath” Season 5 Episode 8 titled, “I’m Gonna Recycle a Snitch,” the murder of disabled man Terry Neely by Angela, whose body was chopped and stuffed into a garbage can before being set on fire, is detailed.

Police have verified that Neely’s partially dismembered body was recovered in a trash bin near Ninth and Peoria avenues. If you’re interested, we have specifics on the crime and the arrest and current whereabouts of Angela Simpson; keep reading below.

Who is Angela Simpson

Who is Angela Simpson?

Around 5:10 a.m. on August 5, 2009, firefighters in Phoenix, Arizona, were dispatched to the intersection of Ninth and Peoria Avenues in North Phoenix in response to a report of a church fire. Firefighters were putting out the blaze when they discovered the badly charred body in the garbage bin. With fingerprint evidence, he was positively identified.

According to detectives, Terry Neely, age 46, resided in an assisted living community. The last time Neely was seen alive was on August 2 at approximately 8:00 p.m., when he drove away from the building in his motorised wheelchair. When the police came, there was no sign of Neely’s motorised wheelchair. The cops are currently unaware of its location.

The horrifying discovery on church property had officials in shock.

Pastor Leonard Griffin stated, “This distresses us.” The family of the victim has our heartfelt sympathies. We are unaware of the person’s identity and situation. We desire to serve as a beacon for the neighbourhood by spreading God’s peace and love. Essentially, we pray that we can use this tragedy for the greater welfare of the community.”

Read Also: Crime Junkie’s ‘Conspiracy: Theresa Allore’ – Who Killed Theresa Allore?

Church officials said there was an event at 9:30 p.m. last night, but everyone there has been located.

The inquiry is still in its infancy, so police have limited information to work with. No one knows how long the body was in the trash can. The police are attempting to determine if the person was slain at the scene or whether the body was discarded there. His identity has been concealed until family contact.

The show claims that an anonymous tip prompted Phoenix police to charge Angela Simpson, who was 33 at the time, with murder. Yet, around twenty-four hours after Terry’s body was discovered, she was arrested on unrelated armed robbery charges. After accumulating evidence and witness accounts for two weeks, the investigators finally had a strong case against Angela. According to court filings, a witness allegedly observed smoke emanating from an empty apartment in the 9600 block of N 12th Avenue.

Edward Cracker McFarland
Edward “Cracker” McFarland

After hearing unusual noises, the witness went to investigate and noticed a Phoenix trash can sitting in the kitchen. The unidentified witness also said that Angela and Edward “Cracker” McFarland, 36 at the time, had requested to use their vehicle. Angela acknowledged murdering and dismembering Terry in front of the witnesses, and she threatened to kill them if they went to the police. On August 18, Angela was arrested on suspicion of murder, abduction, and abandonment/concealment of a dead corpse. Edward was also arrested for allegedly assisting Angela with Terry’s body disposal.

Where is Angela Simpson Now

Where Is Angela Simpson Today?

Judge Paul McMurdie convicted Angela Simpson guilty of first-degree murder and sentenced her to life in prison plus 14 years. Investigators described the murder of Terry Neely as “one of the worst murders they’ve ever witnessed.”

Simpson, now 36, reportedly lured Neely to his apartment with the promise of drugs and sex. She then tortured and murdered him before dismembering his body. When Neely was confined to a wheelchair, Simpson punched and stabbed and took his teeth out. The torturous treatment lasted without interruption for three days.

According to the autopsy results, Neely had sustained repeated hits to the head, and a 3-inch nail had been pounded or driven into his brain. In addition to having his neck slit and dismembered, he received approximately fifty knife wounds.

In an interview with 3TV immediately after her arrest in 2009, Simpson stated, “I killed him by beating him to death…. I killed him and dismembered him.”

Simpson revealed on the day she was sentenced that she would have wanted to keep Neely alive and torment him for a week.

Neely’s body was discovered in a trash bin burning in the Phoenix church parking lot in early August 2009. Two weeks later, authorities arrested Simpson. A grand jury indicted her for first-degree murder and kidnapping on August 27.

Simpson, who was already in detention when she spoke to detectives about Neely, explained in a calm and composed interview that Neely, 46, was a snitch who “got what he deserved.”

She acknowledged that she regretted not killing Neely, while being “sort of relieved” to be apprehended by the police.

“I have no regrets about killing him [Neely], but I’m a little disappointed that I won’t be able to kill any more snitches,” she stated.

Last month, Simpson accepted his guilt for first-degree murder. Also, she was charged with dumping a dead body and kidnapping.

Terry Neely
Terry Neely

Simpson will die in prison due to his sentence of natural life.

According to Section 13-751 of the Arizona Revised Laws, which defines life and death sentences, “a defendant sentenced to natural life is not eligible for commutation, parole, work furlough, work release, or release from incarceration on any grounds.”

In 2009, when a reporter from 3TV asked Simpson why she murdered Neely, Simpson’s response appeared straightforward.

She stated that she did not want her children or family friends to associate with snitches.

It was explicitly stated that Neely was not Simpson’s first victim.

She added, “I believe informants and child molesters should be executed, period.”

On the day of her sentence, Simpson addressed her previous claims regarding her prior murder convictions in a jailhouse interview.

What do you mean by “it was merely words?” Michael Watkiss of 3TV was inquisitive.

That is correct, Simpson responded. She also acknowledged to having second thoughts about her decision not to execute an alleged arm robber.

“I simply lacked the necessary time. She said, “I needed to leave immediately!” When I got the opportunity, I ought to have killed him.

Watkiss then asked Simpson how she felt about being imprisoned for the remainder of her life.

“I’m sure you’re aware that several of my family are currently incarcerated… Consider me satisfied in that case, she said. “This is acceptable to me. A significant number of my sisters are presently serving time in prison. I cannot wait to meet them. Being sentenced to spend the rest of my life with my family is not really a terrible punishment.”

Simpson indicated that her history of mental illness began when she was 10 years old, but she stressed that she neither desires nor expects pity. She said that despite her conviction that she deserved the death penalty, she is satisfied with her sentence.

She stated, “I like to spend my life with my sisters.” In my perspective, the death penalty would have been just.

Will you kill again? Watkiss then posed the question.

Simpson responded with assurance, “I hope so, if the chance presents itself.”

She was sentenced in her late forties and is currently jailed in Maricopa County, Arizona.

Must Read: ID’s ‘See No Evil’ 8×28 “Comply or Die” – Stephanie Powell Anderson Murder