This Policy notifies you of:
- What personal information of yours is collected when you access Company and/or use the Services or purchase any product.
- How the information is collected.
- How the information is used and shared.
- Our efforts to maintain the security of Sensitive Information.
- Other details concerning your personal information and our policies.
This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Company does not own or control or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
When you visit our website, SpikyTV, we can collect certain information related to your device, such as your IP address, what pages you visit on our Website, whether another website referred to you, and at what time you accessed our Website etc.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser.
* Log Files
The company automatically receives and records information on its server logs from your Web browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested. We use IP addresses and cookies to analyze trends, administer the site, track members and users movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to your personal information.
* Information from Other Sources
For reasons such as improving personalization of our Service (for example, providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you), we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We also sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
Use of Information
The information we collect is generally used for the following purposes:
1. To build features that will make the services available on our site easier to use. This includes faster search requests, better member support and timely notice of new services and special offers.
2. To improve our marketing and promotional efforts, analyze site usage, improve our content and product offerings, and customize our site’s content, layout, and services. These uses improve our Services and better tailor them to meet your needs.
3. To resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use. Sometimes, we may look across multiple members or users to identify problems or resolve disputes. In particular, we may examine your information to determine members using multiple Member Ids or aliases.
4. Sharing of Information. We may use the personal information that you supply to us, and we will bring selected retail opportunities to you via direct mail, email, online and telemarketing. The company may sell or rent aggregated statistical information and user, member or former member-specific information, including name, address, telephone number and payment information, to our marketing partners or third parties. If you want Company to stop sharing information it has about you in the future, you may notify us of this fact by contacting Company’s Member Services department.
We reserve the right to disclose personal information, including Sensitive Information, when we believe that such disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law or a request by a government official, to protect the rights or property of Company, or to enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use. In the event that a third party acquires Company or substantially all of its assets, member information and Sensitive Information may be some of the transferred assets.
Use of Data Collected
We can use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We can use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future updates regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events etc.
Special Offers and Announcements
Active subscribers can receive information on products, services, the latest news, and a newsletter.
The company takes every precaution to protect our users’ and members Sensitive Information, both online and offline. Your Sensitive Information is password-protected for your privacy and security. Sensitive Information is encrypted and protected online with the best encryption software in the industry – SSL.
Sensitive Information is also protected offline in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a billing clerk or member services representative) are granted access to Sensitive Information. Furthermore, all employees are kept up-to-date on our security practices and changes in those practices. Finally, the servers that we store Sensitive Information on are kept in a secure environment. If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to us using the Company online contact form.
Company forwards users and members to other sites. Please be aware that Company is not responsible for these other sites’ business and privacy practices. We encourage you to be mindful of this when you leave our site and read the legal notices and privacy policies of each website you visit.
Notification of Changes
If we decide to change our Policy, we will post these changes on our Home page or provide other notifications of our revised Policy, so our users and members are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and when we disclose it.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection
The company serves general users of the World Wide Web. We support and comply with the Children’s Online Protection Act (COPPA), and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13, nor do we share such information with third parties. Children under the age of 18 may use Company only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Want to Contact “SpikyTV”
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, you can send an email via our “Contact us” page.