USE OF CONTENT:
SpikyTV is pleased to make its original content available under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License for non-commercial reproduction with credit to the source site. This license permits anyone to reproduce the original SpikyTV content in any medium as long as the logo is displayed and credit is given. However, SpikyTV doesn’t allow its content to be reproduced without explicit permission.
SpikyTV provides an excerpt RSS feed at SpikyTV.com/feed. If you are using the feed, we ask that you do not modify it in any way, including the stripping out of advertisements and abide by the following guidelines:
- Full ad-supported feeds are intended only for personal use in RSS readers.
- For all other feed uses, including reproduction on websites, you should only use the Excerpt feeds unless otherwise agreed with the company.
- Please do not splice the RSS feeds into or otherwise redistribute them via third-party RSS providers.
- Please do not add content to the RSS feeds, including any advertisements or other promotional content.
- SpikyTV reserves the right to object to your presentation of the RSS feeds and the right to require you to cease using the RSS feeds at any time.
- SpikyTV further reserves the right to terminate its distribution of the RSS feeds or change the content or formatting of the RSS feeds at any time without notice to you.
WEB SYNDICATION OF SPIKYTV CONTENT
- Internal links in the Site content must not be removed.
- The Site logo and/or URL should appear on each page displaying site content.
- The format or branding of the headlines, text and other information provided in the RSS feeds must not be modified.
- “More From…” links back to the original Site at the end of each post must be included on content pages and may not be removed.
- Reproduction of screenshots from any Site is permissible without prior written approval as long as the site logo and URL are fully visible or otherwise included on the page. See above for general permissions on partial content.
- The Site logo and URL must appear prominently at the top of each section displaying site content.
- Content must be unedited, except for replacing hyperlinks with complete URLs and using product manufacturer’s site links where appropriate.
- Images from a Site must not be used in print without you obtaining the appropriate copyright clearances yourself.
SpikyTV Live provides content “as is”, and SpikyTV shall not be held liable for your use of the information, the feeds, or your use of SpikyTV. Use of a Site’s content, including text and images, on your site or in print is entirely at your discretion. SpikyTV is not responsible for any complaints regarding content or images you choose to display on your site or in print.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED, SPIKYTV DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES FOR MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
CORRESPONDING WITH SPIKYTV
Any correspondence with SpikyTV or submission of content to us, including any documentation or images, is considered the property of SpikyTV. SpikyTV reserves the right to reproduce such content, in whole or in part, on any of SpikyTV or its affiliates and to use it in any way we choose, including sublicensing the content and allowing third parties to republish the material. In submitting something to us, you are representing that the content is yours to give to us, does not infringe on any third party’s rights – copyright, trademark, privacy rights and the like – and is not libellous or unlawful in any other way.
The comments sections on the site are accessible to users by after successful approval. SpikyTV will not accept responsibility for information posted in the Comments. To make our comments useful and interesting, the following guidelines have been established for comment users:
- Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libellous material.
- Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
- Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
- Do not post material that infringes a copyright or any other intellectual property interest.
- Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
- Keep all comments relevant to the particular content where the comment is being posted.
SpikyTV typically displays images, audio, and video (the “Material”) as part of blog posts written by our editors. The types of Material editors are authorized to use on SpikyTV sites include:
- Material licensed from photographic archive and video vendors;
- Material supplied to our editors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes;
- Reader-submitted Material, with the implied representation that the person submitting the material owns the copyright in the material and the right to give it to us for use on SpikyTV.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by email with an attached and signed PDF) that sets forth the items specified below. Please do not send us regular mail, as we may not receive it in a timely fashion. Spam blockers sometimes devour important emails from strangers!
To enable us to address your concerns, please provide the following information:
- For each allegedly infringing image, video or piece of text that you wish to have removed from one of our sites, provide the exact permanent URL for the page containing the material.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you: an email address and a telephone contact number are preferred.
- For images, provide the following information detailing your claim to ownership of the copyright in the allegedly infringing image:
- Proof of copyright in the image concerned, namely proof of registration of the Image under the DMCA; OR, absent such registration, a detailed description of where the photograph was taken, by whom, who or what the subject of the image is, and evidence to support your claim that you own the copyright in the image. We will not comply with requests to remove an image where the complainant cannot prove that they own the copyright in the image in question.
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the document and email it to: Spikytv786 @ Gmail . com
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER
SpikyTV routinely contains links to external, third party websites. By providing links to other sites, SpikyTV does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to SpikyTV in question.
SpikyTV does not operate or control and has no responsibility for the information, products and/or services found on any external sites. Nor do such links represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided on or through any external sites, including, without limitation, warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Visitors to SpikyTV assume complete responsibility and risk in using any external sites. Visitors should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or webmaster.
All of the SpikyTV titles are gossip sites. The sites publish rumours, spoilers, tv news, movie news and conjecture, and accurately reported information. Information on the sites may contain errors or inaccuracies; the site’s proprietors do not make any warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site’s content. Links to content and quotation of material from other sites are not the responsibility of SpikyTV.
SpikyTV has technical, administrative and physical safeguards to help protect against unauthorized access to, use or disclosure of user information we maintain. Under our security practices and policies, access to personally identifiable information is authorized only for those who have a business need for such access, and sensitive records are to be retained only as long as necessary for business or legal needs and destroyed before disposal.
Although we work hard to protect the personal information that we collect and store, no program is one hundred percent secure, and we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use or disclose personal information.
If you become aware of a security issue, please email us at SpikyTV786 @ Gmail . com. We will work with you to address any problems.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES