Ethan Walton Murder Case: Where Are Glendon and Michele Gouker Today?

Ethan Walton Murder

Ethan Walton Murder – In 2010, Ethan Walton and Amanda Burney were a young couple with a bright future ahead of them. Ethan Walton, 19, had some land in Pottawatomie County that he intended to sell, and on September 8th, 2010, he made plans to meet with a man named Glendon Gouker. Glendon Carl Gouker bludgeoned Ethan to death in September 2010, then raped Amanda repeatedly not long after. Glendon Carl Gouker, 42, was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of release for Walton’s murder, as well as rape, forcible oral sodomy, and possession of a prohibited narcotic with the intent to distribute.

On September 8, 2010, 911 personnel in Prague, Oklahoma, got a frantic phone call warning them of a probable homicide. When investigators arrived at the crime site, they discovered the victim viciously assaulted and placed inside a 55-gallon barrel.

Dead Silent: Run for Your Life,’ a documentary on Investigation Discovery, follows the heinous crime and explains how the offender was finally apprehended. Let’s take a closer look at the crime and see what we can learn.

Recommended: Anne Boncella and Crystal Nadeau Murder Case: Where Is John Koberstein Now?
Ethan Walton Murder Case
Ethan Walton and Amanda Burney

What Caused Ethan Walton’s Death?

Ethan Walton relocated to Oklahoma in order to restart his life, and he even met a woman he wanted to marry. He had previously worked as a lifeguard and was described as an eager reader with high expectations for the future. Furthermore, Ethan’s loved ones noted that he was enamoured with life and worked tirelessly to realise his ambitions. He had no idea, however, that his dreams would be dashed to the ground by a tragic fate.

On September 8, 2010, first responders arrived at the crime site to discover Ethan savagely beaten to death after receiving a 911 call regarding a homicide. Furthermore, his assailant had stuffed his body into a 55-gallon drum.

The victim’s hands and ankles were shackled and taped together, and his ex-girlfriend’s clothes were recovered from under him, according to the inquiry. Ethan’s then-girlfriend was raped by his assailant, who was later found to have been bludgeoned to death with a blunt weapon, according to an autopsy.

Glendon Gouker and Michele Gouker

Who was Responsible for Ethan Walton’s death?

Fortunately, the police were able to make an early breakthrough because Ethan’s then-girlfriend dialled 911 and provided firsthand information about the perpetrator. She claimed that after killing Ethan, the killer, later identified as Glendon Carl Gouker, held her captive inside the house and raped her mercilessly.

She also claimed that Glendon’s sister, Michele, was aware of her situation and had paid her a visit while she was being detained against her will. Moreover, once the rape survivor broke free and fled, Michele attempted to shoot her from behind, according to the show. The woman eventually made it out and contacted 911 from a neighbor’s phone before taking the cops to the house.

With a mound of evidence against Glendon, the show depicted how investigators dug into his past and discovered that he had been convicted of a separate sex offence in 1996. Furthermore, the 911 caller said that she and Ethan were attacked and subdued after going over to the Glendon property to sell some land.

Glendon has done everything he could to protect his sister, even refusing to speak to the police without an attorney, according to the episode. Despite highly incriminating evidence and an eyewitness statement, Glendon and his sister were detained by the authorities.

where is Glendon Gouker now

What Has Happened to Glendon and Michele Gouker?

Michele Gouker was arrested and charged with kidnapping and possessing a handgun with the intent to injure in 2012. She was sentenced to a total of 20 years in jail as a result of her actions. Glendon pleaded guilty to first-degree murder, as well as a slew of additional crimes, including first-degree rape, forcible sodomy, kidnapping, and firearms possession, among others, the following year.

He was sentenced to six consecutive life sentences and an additional 70 years in jail as part of his plea deal. Glendon was also convicted of rape in a 1990 case in Wisconsin in 2012.

Michele’s criminal record currently indicates that she was given parole in 2017. We can fairly presume she is still in Oklahoma, despite her preference to live beneath the radar. Glendon, on the other hand, is still in the Dick Conner Correctional Center in Hominy, Oklahoma.

Must Read: Florence Ballino Murder Case: Where is Marvin D. Espy Today?